GrowBabyGrow

Image hosting by TinyPic Image hosting by TinyPic Follow us through Our 3 rd pregnancy after losing Our son Wyatt and our identical Twin Daughters Tegan and Taylor in the 2nd Trimester of their pregnancies ...

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Officially half way there

Officially half way there Yep 20 weeks and 1 day today....... I am actually over halfway though because I am getting a c-section so I will hopefully be having JBean at 38 weeks no sooner, no later........ Thats what I have my heart set on..........

I have been feeling good...... I did have a UTI that I went in for last week not sure if I had posted that here or not anyways the lovely anibiotics have giving me a YI so now I am getting treated for that too YUCK ..........The UTI scared the Hell out of me......Anything that feels the slightest bit out of the ordinary down there scares me.....

I have slept well the past two nights and that has felt sooo good I really haven't slept well in so long that I kinda forgot what it feels like I am ready to be up at night with JBean though I think not sleeping while happy has got to be diffrent then not sleeping because your sad .......

Me and Randy both have doctor appointments tomarrow he has to get his thyriod med level checked and he has been having a cough for a few months that i am worried about I think he has ashma or maybe some allergies to something at his work at least thats what I am really hoping it is....... I worry about him......he also is going to have top doc check a little growth thing on his leg ....In February he has his appointment with the dermatoligist..........

My appointment is just a routine pregnancy check-up ..........

My mom is comming today to visit..........

Oh yeah Mindi got to feel JBean kick the day before yesterday and I am really hoping that Andrew will get to feel him this weekend......

So far Jbean Likes to kick in the mornings about 7 am then in the afternoons about 1 or 2 pm then in the evenings at 7 pm not to bad of a schedule.........hmmm maybe my mom will get to feel him today ..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home