Emergancy Cerclage
So Tuesday we went for my doctors appointment and the doctor couldn't find JBeans heartbeat scared us half to death We had to go to the ultrasound room talk about bringing back memories of the day we found out Wyatt had died OMG very scary and sad But Thank~God JBean was fine when they put on the ultrasound wand..........{{{{{ How do you spell R-E-L-I-E-F """Heartbeat"""" that's how }}}}}} Anyways we seen some really good shots in one we could see that JBean had his/her mouth open a little bit What a cute little mouth we didn't get a picture of it though My doc is not the best ultrasound picture taker LOL Anyways Baby was all kicked back and not moving at all just taking a little nap It kind of worried us but I told Randy that if someone was to stop in and take a picture of us on any given evening we would look about the same kicked back relaxing the baby is just taking after its mommy and daddy :-)
Ok so we make plans to get my cerclage done for the next week and left for home .......
After we had been home for about an hour I had a coughing spell and though maybe I had pee'd my pants and went to the bathroom to check there was a little spot of blood but not enough to make me worry to much but after I pee'd and wiped there was lots of blood I didn't even pull up my pants before coming out to tell Randy I was bleeding he was on the phone with his mom they hung up and we went back to the bathroom and looked in the toilet there was more blood way more than I have ever had with any of the babies our hearts just froze how come this crap happens to us ......(The week before I had gone to the docs because I felt like something was wrong with my cervix and was telling randy that the most scary thing with incopetent cervix is that you have no warning it just happens no bleeding no cramps no pain no nothing we are now thinking maybe this was a sign for me that I so despretly needed to let me know when to get to the docs immediately)
Randy called my doctors office initially they want me to just lay back and put my feet up Randy told them no that wasn't good enough I wasn't just spotting I was BLEEDING so they said to go on over to the emergency room.....
We got to the emergency room I called my mom on the way and she met us there all the rooms were full so the girl that did my blood pressure rounded up some pillows and a blanket for me and they made me pretty comfortable out in the lobby We had been there about half an hour to 45 minutes and another pregnant girl came in she was 5 months pregnant they got her into the back room I am not sure is she went to the ob room or what but about a half an hour later her and her mom come out and go outside the door to have a smoke I was PISSED OFF I though that she had the room and was going to take a little smoke break while waiting for the doctor Now don't get me wrong I don't care if people smoke or whatever but if it was to cause me to loose my baby because she out having a smoke and the doc is delayed by having to wait on her to come back that's just a little more that I can stand I wanted to say something to her soo bad but told randy I would keep my mouth shut and plus they called me back to see the doctor so I guess either she wasn't in the room or was done I'm not sure ..............
The doc examined me and seen that I was still bleeding and my cervix looked open to him he called for me to have a ultrasound and went to call my OB.It scared him we could tell by the look on his face....
The ultasound guy came and we had a really good u/s ...... JBean was awake and streaching his/her little legs out it was sooo cute she/he was also moving his/her arms all around and looked perfect in there ...We also got a good between the legs shot and it looked to us like JBean might be a girl but its so early to tell and we are no experts on gender determination ......
My Doc came in and admitted me for the night and sceuduled me for a emergency cerclage first thing in the morning......My bleeding stopped well at least slowed down to just a little spotting that night.....
The cerclage is in now it really went very easy they put me to sleep for it and I haven't had any pain or cramping and am feeling really good tired but good ...
We came home Thanksgiving day Randys mom sent over a care package so we would have something to eat .....To me it was the best Thanksgiving ever.... Our baby is fine ..
Heres a picture of me in the hospital Randy took for JBeans baby book

Ok so we make plans to get my cerclage done for the next week and left for home .......
After we had been home for about an hour I had a coughing spell and though maybe I had pee'd my pants and went to the bathroom to check there was a little spot of blood but not enough to make me worry to much but after I pee'd and wiped there was lots of blood I didn't even pull up my pants before coming out to tell Randy I was bleeding he was on the phone with his mom they hung up and we went back to the bathroom and looked in the toilet there was more blood way more than I have ever had with any of the babies our hearts just froze how come this crap happens to us ......(The week before I had gone to the docs because I felt like something was wrong with my cervix and was telling randy that the most scary thing with incopetent cervix is that you have no warning it just happens no bleeding no cramps no pain no nothing we are now thinking maybe this was a sign for me that I so despretly needed to let me know when to get to the docs immediately)
Randy called my doctors office initially they want me to just lay back and put my feet up Randy told them no that wasn't good enough I wasn't just spotting I was BLEEDING so they said to go on over to the emergency room.....
We got to the emergency room I called my mom on the way and she met us there all the rooms were full so the girl that did my blood pressure rounded up some pillows and a blanket for me and they made me pretty comfortable out in the lobby We had been there about half an hour to 45 minutes and another pregnant girl came in she was 5 months pregnant they got her into the back room I am not sure is she went to the ob room or what but about a half an hour later her and her mom come out and go outside the door to have a smoke I was PISSED OFF I though that she had the room and was going to take a little smoke break while waiting for the doctor Now don't get me wrong I don't care if people smoke or whatever but if it was to cause me to loose my baby because she out having a smoke and the doc is delayed by having to wait on her to come back that's just a little more that I can stand I wanted to say something to her soo bad but told randy I would keep my mouth shut and plus they called me back to see the doctor so I guess either she wasn't in the room or was done I'm not sure ..............
The doc examined me and seen that I was still bleeding and my cervix looked open to him he called for me to have a ultrasound and went to call my OB.It scared him we could tell by the look on his face....
The ultasound guy came and we had a really good u/s ...... JBean was awake and streaching his/her little legs out it was sooo cute she/he was also moving his/her arms all around and looked perfect in there ...We also got a good between the legs shot and it looked to us like JBean might be a girl but its so early to tell and we are no experts on gender determination ......
My Doc came in and admitted me for the night and sceuduled me for a emergency cerclage first thing in the morning......My bleeding stopped well at least slowed down to just a little spotting that night.....
The cerclage is in now it really went very easy they put me to sleep for it and I haven't had any pain or cramping and am feeling really good tired but good ...
We came home Thanksgiving day Randys mom sent over a care package so we would have something to eat .....To me it was the best Thanksgiving ever.... Our baby is fine ..
Heres a picture of me in the hospital Randy took for JBeans baby book

Follow us through Our 3 rd pregnancy after losing Our son Wyatt and our identical Twin Daughters Tegan and Taylor in the 2nd Trimester of their pregnancies ...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home