YEP Its morning Sickness
Woke up last night with the dry heaves(well almost the dry heaves) anyways yuck yuck yuck I thought for sure I was going to start puking and almost had Randy get me a bucket (the thought of leaning over the toilet is just not something I can handle right now) plus I thought if I opened my mouth it would be all over and I would probably be changing the bedding...I managed to fall back asleep and when I got up for the day the morning sickness was there again I had a bowl of raisen bran crisp and that seems to have calmed it down...I am very happy to have some symptoms.....
In 2 or 3 weeks we should be able to hear the babys heartbeat with a home doppler.... I can't wait...It so calming to to hear the baby that way if I am having a symptom free day I will know that the baby is still alive....
In 2 or 3 weeks we should be able to hear the babys heartbeat with a home doppler.... I can't wait...It so calming to to hear the baby that way if I am having a symptom free day I will know that the baby is still alive....
Follow us through Our 3 rd pregnancy after losing Our son Wyatt and our identical Twin Daughters Tegan and Taylor in the 2nd Trimester of their pregnancies ...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home