Time is going by so slow.....
I slept really good last night...only woke up to change my sweaty jammies a quick pee trip then right back to sleep ........I dreamed that my older brother was angry that I was pregnant again because he was worried about me (he is happy for us in real life though) and my other dream was that the world was out of water..... I have had dreams about being out of water for the past two nights in a row..... Very strange ......
I haven't had any morning sickness today but was vey tired even took a short nap and will go to bed early tonight its a rainy day and curling up in bed for a good movie if I can find one on sounds good.....Only 28 days till my ultrasound...
Randy got up early today and called to order the wallpaper boarder for the babys room....We had picked it out before we knew I was pregnant (I have been trying to get big jobs out of the way before I got pregnant and last month I had painted the baby room ) and the week before we found out we were expecting we went and looked at wallpaper boarder so we knew what we wanted we just needed to measure the room and call them....So now its on its way its really really cute .......
I haven't had any morning sickness today but was vey tired even took a short nap and will go to bed early tonight its a rainy day and curling up in bed for a good movie if I can find one on sounds good.....Only 28 days till my ultrasound...
Randy got up early today and called to order the wallpaper boarder for the babys room....We had picked it out before we knew I was pregnant (I have been trying to get big jobs out of the way before I got pregnant and last month I had painted the baby room ) and the week before we found out we were expecting we went and looked at wallpaper boarder so we knew what we wanted we just needed to measure the room and call them....So now its on its way its really really cute .......
Follow us through Our 3 rd pregnancy after losing Our son Wyatt and our identical Twin Daughters Tegan and Taylor in the 2nd Trimester of their pregnancies ...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home