We have spread the news
I spent about an hour yesterday filling out email addresses for a cute little ecard i had found to announce our pregnancy...So now everybody we know (and some we don't) now know we are preggo again .....The reactions we have recied have been from complete joy to complete shock and there is alway a " I hope things go better this time added on for good measure"..... We are hoping the same thing I really don't know how any of us would cope if we had another loss...Its hard to get your hopes up then have them taken away ....and I am hoping that I haven't jinxed anything by annonuceing to the world that we are pregnant, before we even hit the 6 week mark but if we waited till we felt we were out of the woods it would just be too long and none of us are any good at keeping secrets LOL...........
I wake up everynight drenched in sweat and have change my nightgown yuck....I did it with Wyatt Tegan and Taylor at the beggining of my pregnancy too I can't remember for how long though maybe just untill my 2nd trimester started.....My morning sickness is still not to bad and I feel really Good I told Randy that maybe its because I am happy again and it feel good to smile a real smile Its nice to have something to look forward to and even if my head was hanging in the toilet puking my guts out I would be doing it with a smile ...... Our baby is about the size of a apple seed right now and its little heart should have started beating this week sometime I am so anxious to get my ultrasound and see our baby only 29 days left I can't wait .....
I wake up everynight drenched in sweat and have change my nightgown yuck....I did it with Wyatt Tegan and Taylor at the beggining of my pregnancy too I can't remember for how long though maybe just untill my 2nd trimester started.....My morning sickness is still not to bad and I feel really Good I told Randy that maybe its because I am happy again and it feel good to smile a real smile Its nice to have something to look forward to and even if my head was hanging in the toilet puking my guts out I would be doing it with a smile ...... Our baby is about the size of a apple seed right now and its little heart should have started beating this week sometime I am so anxious to get my ultrasound and see our baby only 29 days left I can't wait .....
Follow us through Our 3 rd pregnancy after losing Our son Wyatt and our identical Twin Daughters Tegan and Taylor in the 2nd Trimester of their pregnancies ...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home