GrowBabyGrow

Image hosting by TinyPic Image hosting by TinyPic Follow us through Our 3 rd pregnancy after losing Our son Wyatt and our identical Twin Daughters Tegan and Taylor in the 2nd Trimester of their pregnancies ...

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Saturday Birthday party

Went to pizza hut and had family birthdays for everyone who is born in September October and November it was a really fun time ..I am starting to get a little morning sickness when I first get up if I don't eat within a half and hour.....As long as I eat I am ok though.......My belly is already getting big Its mostly bloat the baby is still tiny tiny tiny ....I just havn't really got back into any kind of got shape since Wyatt Tegan and Taylor still have some of my baby belly from them... I added it up yesterday and out of the last 20 months I have been pregnant in 12 of them thats alot of months to have morning sickness (even though I don't get it real bad THANK-GOD) still thats alot and to have no baby to show for it YET is just devestating...

Randy moved the daybed into the livingroom after I went to bed last night....I pulled a stomach muscle getting up from the couch last night and so when I woke up for my middle of the night pee and to get a drink he suprised me with my new bed in the living room..I know I have the best husband in the world......

Heres Andrew Randy Me and Mindi at pizza hut

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home