GrowBabyGrow

Image hosting by TinyPic Image hosting by TinyPic Follow us through Our 3 rd pregnancy after losing Our son Wyatt and our identical Twin Daughters Tegan and Taylor in the 2nd Trimester of their pregnancies ...

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Hello Again......

Ok so its been quite a while since I have posted since before my doctors appointment Sorry to keep you hanging .....My appointment went very well and that's jBeans picture on my front page isn't he/she a little cutie LOL.....Its almost time for my next appointment I go on Tuesday the 22nd and we are going to plan my cerclage for probably the week after Thanksgiving I am scared and trying to not think about it most of the time even tnough its always there .......

We are finding the baby's heartbeat very easily with our doppler now and maybe this weekend we can figure out how to put on her so everyone can hear it .....I started wearing maternity clothers last weekend and they are feeling pretty comfy I hope to do belly pics this weekend oh then you all can see my new haircut :-)......

I have been sick the past two days with layengytis (lost my voice ) and am feeling pretty awful last night I woke up and felt like my throat was so swollen but without much pain and no voice to speak of it has been comming on the past two days and now it full blown ....Randy looked up what I should do and it said steam so I stood it the bathroom with the hot water running and also had a cup of hot apple cider hopefully it don't last to long I don't like being sick especially when I am pregnant.......

Hows that for an update .....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home