One year ago Today
It was one year ago today that I ovulated and concieved Tegan and Taylor...Randy took the day off from work because it was/is also my brithday he took me shopping at Fred Meyers ( I don't remember what I got maybe it will come to me later)then out to lunch at applebees I could feel my ovulation cramps as we were walking through Freddys and through the parking lot to applebees it was about 12 in the afternoon...So thats how Tegan and Taylor got their start...... seeems like that was somebody elses life and makes me so sad to think about it ....
I woke up this morning at 3am and couldn't fall back to sleep so I am very tired today... I am hoping that there will be some good movies on the lifetime channel... I may start my book that Randy bought for me during the summer its called "The Wedding" by Nicholas Sparks I have been saving it to read for about 5 months for when I was pregnant...
For my birthday Randy bought me a new digital camera I got it early its what we have been taking my webpage pictures with...My mom bought me a really nice blanket that will come in very handy for this pregnancy since I will be spending most of my time curled up on my daybed...My daughter bought me a headlight (the kind you wear on your head) I have been wanting one for a long time I think they are so neat this way whenever we go camping again I will have free hands on my way to the bathroom in the middle of the night to fight off bears or what ever LOL.......
I am off to spend the day napping reading and watching tv movies ....
I woke up this morning at 3am and couldn't fall back to sleep so I am very tired today... I am hoping that there will be some good movies on the lifetime channel... I may start my book that Randy bought for me during the summer its called "The Wedding" by Nicholas Sparks I have been saving it to read for about 5 months for when I was pregnant...
For my birthday Randy bought me a new digital camera I got it early its what we have been taking my webpage pictures with...My mom bought me a really nice blanket that will come in very handy for this pregnancy since I will be spending most of my time curled up on my daybed...My daughter bought me a headlight (the kind you wear on your head) I have been wanting one for a long time I think they are so neat this way whenever we go camping again I will have free hands on my way to the bathroom in the middle of the night to fight off bears or what ever LOL.......
I am off to spend the day napping reading and watching tv movies ....
Follow us through Our 3 rd pregnancy after losing Our son Wyatt and our identical Twin Daughters Tegan and Taylor in the 2nd Trimester of their pregnancies ...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home