Evening sickness Ugh........
I wake up everymorning feeling pretty good for the past few days... But about 4 o'clock it starts going downhill I get extremly tired and very nauseated and its all I can do to just stay up till 6:45 when Randy call Soon as I hang up the phone I am in bed ahhhhh relief ...LOL...
My mom and her hubby came this weekend and helped Randy with hanging the wallpaper boarder in the babys room it looks so cute heres a pic I took from where I sat watching a wierd angle but you can get an idea of how it looks

I plan on getting some better pictures soon .....
Other than that not a whole lot going on.....We had artichokes for lunch yesterday mmmm its been way to long since we have had them Randy burnt them so they had a little bit of a smoky/burnt taste LOL but were still good ....For dinner we has spagetti and green salad I was suprised that I was able to eat with out gagging...morning sicknes is only allowed to stay till I get my doppler then I won't be needing it to assure myself I am still pregnant I can't wait to get my ultrasound 1 week left..........Then I am going to order my doppler......It will feel so good to hear from J.Bean everyday....
My mom and her hubby came this weekend and helped Randy with hanging the wallpaper boarder in the babys room it looks so cute heres a pic I took from where I sat watching a wierd angle but you can get an idea of how it looks

I plan on getting some better pictures soon .....
Other than that not a whole lot going on.....We had artichokes for lunch yesterday mmmm its been way to long since we have had them Randy burnt them so they had a little bit of a smoky/burnt taste LOL but were still good ....For dinner we has spagetti and green salad I was suprised that I was able to eat with out gagging...morning sicknes is only allowed to stay till I get my doppler then I won't be needing it to assure myself I am still pregnant I can't wait to get my ultrasound 1 week left..........Then I am going to order my doppler......It will feel so good to hear from J.Bean everyday....
Follow us through Our 3 rd pregnancy after losing Our son Wyatt and our identical Twin Daughters Tegan and Taylor in the 2nd Trimester of their pregnancies ...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home