GrowBabyGrow

Image hosting by TinyPic Image hosting by TinyPic Follow us through Our 3 rd pregnancy after losing Our son Wyatt and our identical Twin Daughters Tegan and Taylor in the 2nd Trimester of their pregnancies ...

Thursday, October 13, 2005

I had my 1st ultrasound done early

So on my Birthday I was starving before Randy woke up. So off town I went to pick up some Ti food for lunch and when I got home I felt like I had spotted and checked yep sure enough a little bit of spotting I called the docs and they had me come in for blood work and then from that they decieded that I could get a U/S so at about 5:30 pm we got to get our first glimps of our little baby....It has a nice strong heatbeat and everything looked fine ( I now think this baby is a girl I don't know why I just do)... I guess I am just a pregnancy spotter I have done it with all the babies and everything has always been fine at least while the spotting was going on....So I have decieded not to get to stressed out about it unless its red (been brownish)and I am having cramps (in the back of my mind though I had no symptoms when I lost Wyatt Tegan or Taylor so just because there is no red blood or cramps really dosn't give me a whole lot of relief) this is going to be the longest 7 months of my life .....

Both Randy and Andrew are sick with a bad cold yuck I am really hoping that I don't get it...I thought Andrew was over his but when we went to the coast it was kinda windy and cold and he didn't put on his coat everytime we got out of the car so I think his was a relaps......... Randy has been home the past two days from work with it and he was coughing really bad when I woke up this morning he seems to have quieted down since I have been up...I was laying there before I got up thinking maybe I or he should sleep on the daybed when hes sick and from now on I think one of us will....I have been really lucky with the other babys and never got sick once while pregnant with them.....

OK On to my food plans for the day I put a chicken in the oven at 10am it will be done at noon gonna make some cornbread stuffing (wal-mart brand) green beans and a tall glass of milk I am sooo hungry (Oh yeah They weighed me at the docs and I havn't gained a pound yet) for deserrt I have a box that makes a pecan pie like dessert and I am thinking about making that still a hour and a half till the chickens done.......So far today I have had a bowl of raisen bran crisp and a ensure high protien drink.........

I hope a wave of morning sickness dosen't strike when the foods done I want to pig-out LOL...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home