Boring day
Tomorrow I will be 9 weeks YEAH...Almost 1/4 of the way through this pregnancy...I am so tired all the time it would help if I could go back to sleep after 3 am this is getting so old I want to sleep !!!!! I have been having this problem since I lost Tegan and Taylor it must have something to do with grief.....
Time is going by so slowly I am absolutely bored and still have 7 months to go ...... I am just happy to have this new baby growing in me and I can't wait to start feeling him/her moving around right now I still wonder off and on if the little bean is still even alive I am hoping that with my morning sickness (that's been better the last two days)that everything is A~OK....Only 6 more days till my ultrasound.... I am going to the dermatologist on Thursday I won't get anything burnt off but just want to be checked I made the appointment 4 months ago it takes forever to to get in...... A person could die of skin cancer by the time they get in there .....That's it for tonight going to get something for me and Andrews dinner then off to bed .......
Time is going by so slowly I am absolutely bored and still have 7 months to go ...... I am just happy to have this new baby growing in me and I can't wait to start feeling him/her moving around right now I still wonder off and on if the little bean is still even alive I am hoping that with my morning sickness (that's been better the last two days)that everything is A~OK....Only 6 more days till my ultrasound.... I am going to the dermatologist on Thursday I won't get anything burnt off but just want to be checked I made the appointment 4 months ago it takes forever to to get in...... A person could die of skin cancer by the time they get in there .....That's it for tonight going to get something for me and Andrews dinner then off to bed .......
Follow us through Our 3 rd pregnancy after losing Our son Wyatt and our identical Twin Daughters Tegan and Taylor in the 2nd Trimester of their pregnancies ...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home