Its Sunday !!!!! Its Sunday !!!!!!!
One more day till our ultrasound I can't wait !!!!!!!!!I have a awareness of the baby inside me now I wouldn't say I feel it moving but I can tell its there I did the same thing with Wyatt~Tegan and Taylor at the same point in my pregnancy with them ...I don't know if I can just feel my uterus growing or if its really the baby........Whatever it is it makes me feel pregnant and happy...
My appointment at the dermatologist went fine no suspicious moles or anything I will go back after JBean is born and have some skin tags burnt off but that's it......
We bought a new dishwasher and it was delivered Saturday WOW I don't think our dishes have ever been this clean ....Randy is the one that went and shopped for it... I had only seen a picture of it on the net before yesterday ... Here's a High 5 to Randy You did good honey :-)
My morning sickness seem to be a bit better and I have slept good the past 3 nights YEAH for a good nights sleep !!!!!!!
Today I am going to see if I can learn how to put a short video on here.... The camera Randy bought me for my birthday does short videos and I want to do some of jbean tommarrow and put on here I hope I can figure it out ....
My appointment at the dermatologist went fine no suspicious moles or anything I will go back after JBean is born and have some skin tags burnt off but that's it......
We bought a new dishwasher and it was delivered Saturday WOW I don't think our dishes have ever been this clean ....Randy is the one that went and shopped for it... I had only seen a picture of it on the net before yesterday ... Here's a High 5 to Randy You did good honey :-)
My morning sickness seem to be a bit better and I have slept good the past 3 nights YEAH for a good nights sleep !!!!!!!
Today I am going to see if I can learn how to put a short video on here.... The camera Randy bought me for my birthday does short videos and I want to do some of jbean tommarrow and put on here I hope I can figure it out ....
Follow us through Our 3 rd pregnancy after losing Our son Wyatt and our identical Twin Daughters Tegan and Taylor in the 2nd Trimester of their pregnancies ...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home