GrowBabyGrow

Image hosting by TinyPic Image hosting by TinyPic Follow us through Our 3 rd pregnancy after losing Our son Wyatt and our identical Twin Daughters Tegan and Taylor in the 2nd Trimester of their pregnancies ...

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Feeling good......

I had my doctors appointment last night at 6:55 that felt weird going to the docs in the dark It started snowing right before we left and was sticking on the roads traffic was moving really slow 20 mph Thank god I hate it when I am driving in the snow and some yahoo come up behind me at 65 mph anyways everyone was driving slow and that was nice ...It was snowing harder on our way home than our way there and very hard to see everything was white .....It got warmer last night and the snow melted a little but is still there .......... The barometer is really low this morning so there is more stormy weather coming our way....

OK on to my doctors appointment it was just a quick how you feeling appointment he tried to find the baby's heartbeat but just heard JBean in there moving around and said "active baby" we told him we had listened at home before we came (we ain't going to go through what happened last week again ) I asked about seeing the peri sooner than usually but he doesn't think its necessary in a way I agree but in a way I am not sure if I do.........I will get to see the peri in about 4 weeks so I am not going to raise a fit about it.......... I am already on bedrest so what else would I do....Actually I am going to start doing a few more things not sure what they are but something maybe quick trips to town once or twice this staying home and off my feet is driving me crazy.........I don't know maybe I will just stay home........Its so scary to know how much is too much........... But laying around is not good for me either ...

JBeans crib has been ordered my mom and her hubby John are buying it for us Thanks Guys we really appreciate it ........Its going to be delivered between the 8th and the 20th I am so excited to see what it looks like put up ..........


Heres the snow

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home