Felt a Tap Tap
Yesterday while Randy was looking for JBeans heartbeat with the doppler I felt a tap tap from the inside I think the baby is laying with its head towards the right and the feet to the left and i am pretty sure what I felt was a tap tap from a foot or two This is so exciting I can't wait to feel more definate kicks I have been feeling what feels like bubbles in there which I am pretty sure is the baby and I just want to feel more more more ................
I am still spotting I am pretty sure its normal its not getting worse or better just staying the same and my doc said I could spot for my whole pregnancy So i am trying to not let it get to me too much........
Took a wreath to the cemetary yesterday.
Me and Randy decorated a wreath for Wyatt Tegan and Taylor yesterday and took it up to the cemetery I wish i was able to get more decorations for the the wreath and cemetery but since I have been stuck at home I couldn't .......I did buy the little snowmen before i started my bed rest........The rest of the wreath was decorated from things I had here ......... We thought it turned out pretty well Randy made the big red bow at the top of thr wreath ...
Its hard to believe if Wyatt had been born when he was supposed to he would of been just a little over a year old right now and If Tegan and Taylor were born when they were supposed to be they would of been about 5 months old.............Seems so long ago that we lost them...... but it really hasn't been that long at all..............
Heres some pictures we took at the cemetery



I am still spotting I am pretty sure its normal its not getting worse or better just staying the same and my doc said I could spot for my whole pregnancy So i am trying to not let it get to me too much........
Took a wreath to the cemetary yesterday.
Me and Randy decorated a wreath for Wyatt Tegan and Taylor yesterday and took it up to the cemetery I wish i was able to get more decorations for the the wreath and cemetery but since I have been stuck at home I couldn't .......I did buy the little snowmen before i started my bed rest........The rest of the wreath was decorated from things I had here ......... We thought it turned out pretty well Randy made the big red bow at the top of thr wreath ...
Its hard to believe if Wyatt had been born when he was supposed to he would of been just a little over a year old right now and If Tegan and Taylor were born when they were supposed to be they would of been about 5 months old.............Seems so long ago that we lost them...... but it really hasn't been that long at all..............
Heres some pictures we took at the cemetery



Follow us through Our 3 rd pregnancy after losing Our son Wyatt and our identical Twin Daughters Tegan and Taylor in the 2nd Trimester of their pregnancies ...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home