GrowBabyGrow

Image hosting by TinyPic Image hosting by TinyPic Follow us through Our 3 rd pregnancy after losing Our son Wyatt and our identical Twin Daughters Tegan and Taylor in the 2nd Trimester of their pregnancies ...

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Getting out

For the past 3 days I have been out of the house and it felt so good lets see wednesday was my doctors appointment then thursday we went to safeway shopping.............Then friday went to the health department for some immunizations for Andrew and a flu shot for me and him both....I am feeling fine from my flu shot but he looks like he is not feeling the greatest today........ him and Randy are off to see the Harry Potter movie today so I gave Andrew a couple of asprins and told Randy to keep a good eye on him...Last time he had a flu shot he was sick for the whole winter I wasn't sure if it was the flu shot or the pet rats he had gotten (they moved out that winter we only had them for a couple of months)... I am really hoiping it was the rats I would feel so bad if its the flu shot and he has to go through another winter of being sick.....

I have slept pretty good the past two nights the night before last i slept from 8 pm till 7:30 am it soooooo good last night it was about 10 pm till 5:30am so that wasn't too bad...........I have had a little brown spotting but am not goiong to get to worried about it hope it quits soon ......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home