GrowBabyGrow

Image hosting by TinyPic Image hosting by TinyPic Follow us through Our 3 rd pregnancy after losing Our son Wyatt and our identical Twin Daughters Tegan and Taylor in the 2nd Trimester of their pregnancies ...

Monday, December 12, 2005

No Appointment for Andrew today

Andrew will have his appointment tomarrow for his boil ....I was really hoping he would get in today .......His appointment will be at 1:20pm..........Before we get there we are going to go by Randys moms and pick up the meatloaf Aunty Phil made for us..........Randys mom is going to give us some lemon bars YUM !!!!!!!!!
I am sooooo board today I thought the holidays would make time go faster but since I am stuch here in bed I can't do much Christmasy stuff to pass the time....It will be nice when Randy is off for Christmas vacation its more fun when he is here........
Thats it for today :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home