Spotting has stopped
I am pretty sure my spotting is over and hope that I haven't jinxed anything by saying so..No spotting for 2 days now ........
I am feeling JBean moving a little more everyday but he/she always moves the most when we are looking for the heartbeat it feels so funny...... I love it.....
Randy has left to shop at wal-mart and albertsons I wanted to go but I had a day out Friday and felt like I had done to much so I didn't want to risk anything buy going to town today.....It sucks being in this limbo of not knowing what is really safe for me to do so I will just continue to do nothing ..... I know wal-mart is going to be crazy POOR RANDY LOL......
I dreamed last night that we went to my level II ultrasound and Randy kept telling them they better listen to me and take good care of me because our babies always end up dead after we have been there ....They said to me that the reason is because I let cats fly on the planes they said if I was going to be superstitious then it might as well be because of that ....... Dreams are weird.....
This morning Andrew comes up to me and says "this has been hurting " and shows me a huge lump on his chest scared me half to death I didn't know if it was a tumor or what but after some searching on the internet I am convinced it a boil which is scary in itself I guess boils are caused from staph bacteria I immediately started worrying about JBean but didn't find any thing bad could happen to the baby I just need to make sure Andrew washes with antibacterial soap and his clother are really clean and warm water compress three times a day ....I will calling his doctor first thing in the morning to have him seen I think they will need to lance it and give him some antibiotics so we will see My mom is coming over tomorrow so she can take us ...
A friend from church (Christine) brought us a whole ham dinner last nigh with homemade rolls, homemade scalloped potatoes, salad, homemade cookies and of course a huge ham buy that was a great meal..... Its was really nice .......We haven't even been to church in about 5 months its just to hard on me............. I spent most of the time crying and not really listening to the message and the songs just tear me up inside...... I am having a bit of a hard time with my faith..... I still believe in God But I just don't think he does to much to intervene in our lives.........Maybe I'm wrong maybe I'm right I don't know I am just trying to do my best with the cards I have been dealt and right now this is how I am able to function.........
After having so much disappointment in people after losing all the babies I am finding that there are people who really care and want to show it .. I know that people do care that we lost the babies but it something that people would really rather avoid and that means that we have been avoided a lot and that really hurt .........I could go on and on but I don't think I really want to go there right now ...............
We have more yummy food coming our way soon Aunty Phil and Uncle Bob are going to be making us a meatloaf They made us spaghetti last week YUM and my Mom and her hubby are making us spinach soup and some sweet treats last weeks My mom brought over some lasagna...and Randys mom made us some cherry cake ........
We are very thankful for the help we are getting in the food department it really helps Randy out alot and it makes it so I really can rest as much as I need to .........
I have my next doctors appointment friday I don't think i will get a ultrasound........ I will be getting my appointment made for my level II ultrasound with the peri scary but I feel that it really is best that I get in to see him so I can get my cervix measured .............
Heres a funny for you
I am feeling JBean moving a little more everyday but he/she always moves the most when we are looking for the heartbeat it feels so funny...... I love it.....
Randy has left to shop at wal-mart and albertsons I wanted to go but I had a day out Friday and felt like I had done to much so I didn't want to risk anything buy going to town today.....It sucks being in this limbo of not knowing what is really safe for me to do so I will just continue to do nothing ..... I know wal-mart is going to be crazy POOR RANDY LOL......
I dreamed last night that we went to my level II ultrasound and Randy kept telling them they better listen to me and take good care of me because our babies always end up dead after we have been there ....They said to me that the reason is because I let cats fly on the planes they said if I was going to be superstitious then it might as well be because of that ....... Dreams are weird.....
This morning Andrew comes up to me and says "this has been hurting " and shows me a huge lump on his chest scared me half to death I didn't know if it was a tumor or what but after some searching on the internet I am convinced it a boil which is scary in itself I guess boils are caused from staph bacteria I immediately started worrying about JBean but didn't find any thing bad could happen to the baby I just need to make sure Andrew washes with antibacterial soap and his clother are really clean and warm water compress three times a day ....I will calling his doctor first thing in the morning to have him seen I think they will need to lance it and give him some antibiotics so we will see My mom is coming over tomorrow so she can take us ...
A friend from church (Christine) brought us a whole ham dinner last nigh with homemade rolls, homemade scalloped potatoes, salad, homemade cookies and of course a huge ham buy that was a great meal..... Its was really nice .......We haven't even been to church in about 5 months its just to hard on me............. I spent most of the time crying and not really listening to the message and the songs just tear me up inside...... I am having a bit of a hard time with my faith..... I still believe in God But I just don't think he does to much to intervene in our lives.........Maybe I'm wrong maybe I'm right I don't know I am just trying to do my best with the cards I have been dealt and right now this is how I am able to function.........
After having so much disappointment in people after losing all the babies I am finding that there are people who really care and want to show it .. I know that people do care that we lost the babies but it something that people would really rather avoid and that means that we have been avoided a lot and that really hurt .........I could go on and on but I don't think I really want to go there right now ...............
We have more yummy food coming our way soon Aunty Phil and Uncle Bob are going to be making us a meatloaf They made us spaghetti last week YUM and my Mom and her hubby are making us spinach soup and some sweet treats last weeks My mom brought over some lasagna...and Randys mom made us some cherry cake ........
We are very thankful for the help we are getting in the food department it really helps Randy out alot and it makes it so I really can rest as much as I need to .........
I have my next doctors appointment friday I don't think i will get a ultrasound........ I will be getting my appointment made for my level II ultrasound with the peri scary but I feel that it really is best that I get in to see him so I can get my cervix measured .............
Heres a funny for you
Follow us through Our 3 rd pregnancy after losing Our son Wyatt and our identical Twin Daughters Tegan and Taylor in the 2nd Trimester of their pregnancies ...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home