Catching Up
OK where do I start
How about with we are haveing a Baby Boy!!!!!!!! We are very excited about him everything looks healthy on him and we will go back for another U/S in February just to make sure his heart looks good......... It looks fine now but its a bit early to be sure and we just want to make sure he dosen't have what Mindi has with her heart......
This is My mom me and andrew after my ultrasound

Andrew is really excited too.........He has already said he wants to be the first one to hold JBean when he is born even before me and Randy I told hime he was going to be one of the first but it would probably be the doctor and nurse first then daddy then me then him......He was ok with that but would of rather soon as they get JBean out if they would just hand him to him LOL he has also informed me that he is going to teach him all kinds of things and read to him ......Andrew is going to be a really great big brother...........
OK next Andrews boil is gone he ended up having to have it lanced and drained at the doctors office he was really brave about it ..... I ended up haveing to sit in the chair and not watch after about 10 minutes it was making me really nauseaous ...Usually i am ok with those kinds of things but i guess not while I am pregnant...........
Randy had 10 days off over Christmas and it was soooo nice having him home it rained the whole time and we did go out one day to check out the flooding that was pretty neat .......Christmas day we went to Randys moms it was nice..... I was able to lay on the couch for alot of the time we were there.....we drove up to the cemetery on our way to Randys moms Christmas just insn't the same with 3 of my babies dead........It was supposed to be so different.....I'm just glad its over.........This was the first time in more that 15 years that I haven't sent out Christmas cards............ I didn't get to shop much either it was a very low key Christmas.........
This last week has been a hard one past the day in pregnancy that I lost Tegan and Taylor 18.4 weeks, the week Wyatt died and tomarrow is the day of pregnancy that I deliverd him 19.2 weeks......I keep worrieing that my body is not going to relieze that I need to stay pregnant another 18 weeks......... I think I will have much relief to get tomarow over with ............
On a good note i am feeling JBeans kicks more and more everyday and I love the feeling........ Randy even felt him kick twice onece on December 30th at 8 pm and on January 1st ....We are still trying to come up with a name for our little guy but its going pretty slow ...We though he was a girl because his heartbeat is fast 160 BPM and at my U/S beforeIi had my cerclage there was no boy parts .......
I thought it would be fun to post where I spend my days Its my day bed with all my junk around it ......I know it looks messy but i really do need all that stuff LOL my computer turns so I can type sitting on the couch and just surf laying down .........



How about with we are haveing a Baby Boy!!!!!!!! We are very excited about him everything looks healthy on him and we will go back for another U/S in February just to make sure his heart looks good......... It looks fine now but its a bit early to be sure and we just want to make sure he dosen't have what Mindi has with her heart......
This is My mom me and andrew after my ultrasound

Andrew is really excited too.........He has already said he wants to be the first one to hold JBean when he is born even before me and Randy I told hime he was going to be one of the first but it would probably be the doctor and nurse first then daddy then me then him......He was ok with that but would of rather soon as they get JBean out if they would just hand him to him LOL he has also informed me that he is going to teach him all kinds of things and read to him ......Andrew is going to be a really great big brother...........
OK next Andrews boil is gone he ended up having to have it lanced and drained at the doctors office he was really brave about it ..... I ended up haveing to sit in the chair and not watch after about 10 minutes it was making me really nauseaous ...Usually i am ok with those kinds of things but i guess not while I am pregnant...........
Randy had 10 days off over Christmas and it was soooo nice having him home it rained the whole time and we did go out one day to check out the flooding that was pretty neat .......Christmas day we went to Randys moms it was nice..... I was able to lay on the couch for alot of the time we were there.....we drove up to the cemetery on our way to Randys moms Christmas just insn't the same with 3 of my babies dead........It was supposed to be so different.....I'm just glad its over.........This was the first time in more that 15 years that I haven't sent out Christmas cards............ I didn't get to shop much either it was a very low key Christmas.........
This last week has been a hard one past the day in pregnancy that I lost Tegan and Taylor 18.4 weeks, the week Wyatt died and tomarrow is the day of pregnancy that I deliverd him 19.2 weeks......I keep worrieing that my body is not going to relieze that I need to stay pregnant another 18 weeks......... I think I will have much relief to get tomarow over with ............
On a good note i am feeling JBeans kicks more and more everyday and I love the feeling........ Randy even felt him kick twice onece on December 30th at 8 pm and on January 1st ....We are still trying to come up with a name for our little guy but its going pretty slow ...We though he was a girl because his heartbeat is fast 160 BPM and at my U/S beforeIi had my cerclage there was no boy parts .......
I thought it would be fun to post where I spend my days Its my day bed with all my junk around it ......I know it looks messy but i really do need all that stuff LOL my computer turns so I can type sitting on the couch and just surf laying down .........



Follow us through Our 3 rd pregnancy after losing Our son Wyatt and our identical Twin Daughters Tegan and Taylor in the 2nd Trimester of their pregnancies ...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home