Just a Quicky
Lots going on last two weeks.......
My moms hubby had quadruple bypass surgury 2 weeks ago after being rushed to the hospital with sever chest pains 2 days before ..He is doing well now but it was quite a scare....
I failed my 1 hour glucose test so I have to go in for the 3 hour test tomarrow !!
Andrew turned 21 on the 24th of January and went to the casino for a day of gambling and came home $75.00 richer and had a great time his special ed teacher from elementy school a good friend of ours took him since I am stuck home on the daybed.....
Little JBean is quite the kicker these days we can now see my belly move when he kicks Grandma Mary is yet to feel him.....The little bugger turns shy all the sudden when she puts her hand on my belly ....But he has given sister Mindi a good kick the last two times she has been here Silly Silly Baby :-))
Thats it I am off to bed Goodnight !!!!!
My moms hubby had quadruple bypass surgury 2 weeks ago after being rushed to the hospital with sever chest pains 2 days before ..He is doing well now but it was quite a scare....
I failed my 1 hour glucose test so I have to go in for the 3 hour test tomarrow !!
Andrew turned 21 on the 24th of January and went to the casino for a day of gambling and came home $75.00 richer and had a great time his special ed teacher from elementy school a good friend of ours took him since I am stuck home on the daybed.....
Little JBean is quite the kicker these days we can now see my belly move when he kicks Grandma Mary is yet to feel him.....The little bugger turns shy all the sudden when she puts her hand on my belly ....But he has given sister Mindi a good kick the last two times she has been here Silly Silly Baby :-))
Thats it I am off to bed Goodnight !!!!!
Follow us through Our 3 rd pregnancy after losing Our son Wyatt and our identical Twin Daughters Tegan and Taylor in the 2nd Trimester of their pregnancies ...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home