GrowBabyGrow

Image hosting by TinyPic Image hosting by TinyPic Follow us through Our 3 rd pregnancy after losing Our son Wyatt and our identical Twin Daughters Tegan and Taylor in the 2nd Trimester of their pregnancies ...

Sunday, January 15, 2006

I Miss Cleaning !!!

We ended up not going to my dads yesterday I was to tired after my trip to town on Friday ..We may go today.......

Anyways I never thought I would say this but I MISS cleaning my own house.... I miss it all the dishes the toilets, the mopping, the laundry, cleaning out the fridge for a good scrubb down vacuuming everything cooking included.......... I am sure everywoman has a way she likes to do things around the house ..Its so hard to just sit here day after day watching from the sidelines and not wanting to say anything because it sounds like your being bossy and I don't want to sound that way .....
that's all !!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home