I failed my 3 hour GTT
Ugghhh ... I failed my 3 hour GTT test ......I am a bit upset and confused when they did my first fasting test it was 90 the lab tec showed me it....But when my docs office called they said that it was written as 97 !!!!!(its supposed to be under 95) my other three numbers are as follows
1 hour 195 they want it under 180
2 hour 154 they want it under 155
3 hour 97 they want it under 140.....
I have to go meet with a dietician on Wednesday ..To learn how to eat like a diabetic......I have never been able to follow a diet in my life and this one is sooo important Darn Darn Darn ...I looked up some things on the internet and it doesn't look like its going to be to bad.......... BUT still it just adds to more stress and worry so now I have high blood pressure, a weak cervix, and gestanional diabeties......
Keep Praying that that this is all that we have to deal with for this pregnancy .....
Actually I have been feeling really good these days JBean is a real kicker he kicks in the mornings when I first wake up and in the evenings when I got to bed and at 3 am when Randy gets home from work .. and off and on throughout the day ....
We stopped at goodwill on friday and picked up two pairs of maternity pants for me, 3 pairs of shoes for JBean, 3 bassinet sheets and a cute little outfit with a airplane and helicopter on it ..I Love Shopping at goodwill and am looking forward to yard sales this summer ..........
1 hour 195 they want it under 180
2 hour 154 they want it under 155
3 hour 97 they want it under 140.....
I have to go meet with a dietician on Wednesday ..To learn how to eat like a diabetic......I have never been able to follow a diet in my life and this one is sooo important Darn Darn Darn ...I looked up some things on the internet and it doesn't look like its going to be to bad.......... BUT still it just adds to more stress and worry so now I have high blood pressure, a weak cervix, and gestanional diabeties......
Keep Praying that that this is all that we have to deal with for this pregnancy .....
Actually I have been feeling really good these days JBean is a real kicker he kicks in the mornings when I first wake up and in the evenings when I got to bed and at 3 am when Randy gets home from work .. and off and on throughout the day ....
We stopped at goodwill on friday and picked up two pairs of maternity pants for me, 3 pairs of shoes for JBean, 3 bassinet sheets and a cute little outfit with a airplane and helicopter on it ..I Love Shopping at goodwill and am looking forward to yard sales this summer ..........
Follow us through Our 3 rd pregnancy after losing Our son Wyatt and our identical Twin Daughters Tegan and Taylor in the 2nd Trimester of their pregnancies ...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home