Honey I know it 3 am but.....
Will you run into town to walgreens for me .....What for you might ask.........
Was it ........
ICE CREAM nope
COOKIES nope
PICKLES nope
Was it ......
MILK OF MAGNISIA *****YES*******
What a great husband I have he was dressed and ready to go almost before I finished wondering if thats what I needed....
Ok So friday I was dying to get out of the house and go out to lunch. We went and had Chinese food.. Then to my weekly Wal-mart outing....I got really tired in wal-mart after about an hour and we headed home I was feeling fine we had taco salad for dinner and after my blood draw I fell asleeep and slept till 2 am woke up and was feeling ok except for horrible heartburn what else is new so I took some tums and decided to cut my toenails let me tell you that is turning into quite the job.....
After I cut my toenails I started getting cramps went to lay down in bed and they were just hurting, hurting, hurting by now its about 3 am I told Randy maybe I just need to drink some warm water maybe to go to the bathroom (my new diabetic diet is messing with my bowels )
So I got my water brought it back to bed and drank it and was not feeling any better I told Randy if it dosen't start getting any better he was going to take me to the hospital.... I couldn't tell if it was labor cramps or gastrointestinal ills ... I decided maybe I just needed some Milk of Magnisea..So Randy got dreassed for his first ever 3 AM trip to town for his pregnant wife and I went to get my paper from the doctors saying M.O.M. would be safe for me to use.....The paper didn't have M.O.M. on it so we decided we would look it up on the internet.......While I was sitting up my tummy started feeling much better so after we researched the M.O.M. for a while and I was feeling better we decided I would just try some warm prune juice this is me at 3:30 AM enjoying my warm cup of prune juice {{{{ Mmmmm.... YUCK...LOL }}} I wish I would of got a picture of Randy too all dressed up for his trip to town darn oh well
After my prune juice my cramps were still gone and we went back to bed Randy didn't have to take his trip into town after all .....I woke up feeling fine later that morning just tired from being up most of the night...
Was it ........
ICE CREAM nope
COOKIES nope
PICKLES nope
Was it ......
MILK OF MAGNISIA *****YES*******
What a great husband I have he was dressed and ready to go almost before I finished wondering if thats what I needed....
Ok So friday I was dying to get out of the house and go out to lunch. We went and had Chinese food.. Then to my weekly Wal-mart outing....I got really tired in wal-mart after about an hour and we headed home I was feeling fine we had taco salad for dinner and after my blood draw I fell asleeep and slept till 2 am woke up and was feeling ok except for horrible heartburn what else is new so I took some tums and decided to cut my toenails let me tell you that is turning into quite the job.....
After I cut my toenails I started getting cramps went to lay down in bed and they were just hurting, hurting, hurting by now its about 3 am I told Randy maybe I just need to drink some warm water maybe to go to the bathroom (my new diabetic diet is messing with my bowels )
So I got my water brought it back to bed and drank it and was not feeling any better I told Randy if it dosen't start getting any better he was going to take me to the hospital.... I couldn't tell if it was labor cramps or gastrointestinal ills ... I decided maybe I just needed some Milk of Magnisea..So Randy got dreassed for his first ever 3 AM trip to town for his pregnant wife and I went to get my paper from the doctors saying M.O.M. would be safe for me to use.....The paper didn't have M.O.M. on it so we decided we would look it up on the internet.......While I was sitting up my tummy started feeling much better so after we researched the M.O.M. for a while and I was feeling better we decided I would just try some warm prune juice this is me at 3:30 AM enjoying my warm cup of prune juice {{{{ Mmmmm.... YUCK...LOL }}} I wish I would of got a picture of Randy too all dressed up for his trip to town darn oh well
After my prune juice my cramps were still gone and we went back to bed Randy didn't have to take his trip into town after all .....I woke up feeling fine later that morning just tired from being up most of the night...
Follow us through Our 3 rd pregnancy after losing Our son Wyatt and our identical Twin Daughters Tegan and Taylor in the 2nd Trimester of their pregnancies ...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home