My new stuff and breakfast :-)
Hers my blood test stuff i got at my appointment yesterday

And my first diabetic breakfast

Thats sugar free cocoa and toast with peanut butter !!!My first blood draw the fasting one was fine but my 1 hour after breakfast was too high... The diatician said not to pay attention to our numbers this first week so I am not going to worry about it ...
Baby JBean is kicking away as I write.....

And my first diabetic breakfast

Thats sugar free cocoa and toast with peanut butter !!!My first blood draw the fasting one was fine but my 1 hour after breakfast was too high... The diatician said not to pay attention to our numbers this first week so I am not going to worry about it ...
Baby JBean is kicking away as I write.....
Follow us through Our 3 rd pregnancy after losing Our son Wyatt and our identical Twin Daughters Tegan and Taylor in the 2nd Trimester of their pregnancies ...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home