March 9th I am 28weeks and 1 day pregnant :-)
Wow I can't hardley believe I am at 28 weeks ALREADY LOL ....My 2nd level II ultrasound went well JBean looks healthy and his little heart is perfect..I love looking at his 3-D picture...I am sooo excited to see him when he is born so me and Randy can pick out his little features and who he looks more like ....
This is a list of things I hope he gets from
Randy :
Hair genes(no early grays) and not to hairy
Eyebrows
Skin tone
Butt
LaDawn
Lips
Nose
Feet
Here are the things that I think would look good as a mixed combo or JBean can have either one of ours and still be a cutie pie
Eyes
Ears
We went and bought our stroller and carseat last week at target here I am with it... I love it !!!

JBean has his kick alot days and days where he dosen't kick much at all as you can imagine I worry myself on the quiet days........Thank goodness I still have my doppler I thought about sending it back but Randy and I decieded its worth the $23.00 a month on those worry days ....
I think JBean is going to be a pretty mellow baby for the most part ...I love feeling him kick I can now watch my tummy shaking and moving when he kicks I am enjoying every single minute of this pregnancy ....In a way I would like to be pregnant forever but I also want to see my little guys so bad (in May ) that I can hardly stand it ......
I took my cd player in the bathroom and play music for him and sing to him while I shower and get dressed so far we have done nursery rhyme type songs classical and some Freddy Fender ......
My gestational diabeties is being controlled very well with my diet and I may get to drop two of my four finger pokes a day That will be nice my fingers are a little sore and its just a pain having to do it soo ofen...
Let see what else oh yea I wanted to show our dog with our stray rooster Yep that right other people get stray dogs and cats we have a stray rooster he loves dog food we named him Jaxson

Thats about it for my update......
This is a list of things I hope he gets from
Randy :
Hair genes(no early grays) and not to hairy
Eyebrows
Skin tone
Butt
LaDawn
Lips
Nose
Feet
Here are the things that I think would look good as a mixed combo or JBean can have either one of ours and still be a cutie pie
Eyes
Ears
We went and bought our stroller and carseat last week at target here I am with it... I love it !!!

JBean has his kick alot days and days where he dosen't kick much at all as you can imagine I worry myself on the quiet days........Thank goodness I still have my doppler I thought about sending it back but Randy and I decieded its worth the $23.00 a month on those worry days ....
I think JBean is going to be a pretty mellow baby for the most part ...I love feeling him kick I can now watch my tummy shaking and moving when he kicks I am enjoying every single minute of this pregnancy ....In a way I would like to be pregnant forever but I also want to see my little guys so bad (in May ) that I can hardly stand it ......
I took my cd player in the bathroom and play music for him and sing to him while I shower and get dressed so far we have done nursery rhyme type songs classical and some Freddy Fender ......
My gestational diabeties is being controlled very well with my diet and I may get to drop two of my four finger pokes a day That will be nice my fingers are a little sore and its just a pain having to do it soo ofen...
Let see what else oh yea I wanted to show our dog with our stray rooster Yep that right other people get stray dogs and cats we have a stray rooster he loves dog food we named him Jaxson

Thats about it for my update......
Follow us through Our 3 rd pregnancy after losing Our son Wyatt and our identical Twin Daughters Tegan and Taylor in the 2nd Trimester of their pregnancies ...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home