GrowBabyGrow

Image hosting by TinyPic Image hosting by TinyPic Follow us through Our 3 rd pregnancy after losing Our son Wyatt and our identical Twin Daughters Tegan and Taylor in the 2nd Trimester of their pregnancies ...

Monday, May 01, 2006

My Life off Bedrest

I have pretty much been off bedrest since my shower and its been go~go~go~go~goooooo I am still taking it easy when I am home but I have been off to town alot and my doctor appointments are every week now I have also been napping everyday or if I don't get a nap in I am falling asleep early......

Things have been going very well last week I was feeling nausea alot and my blood pressure was a little high one day so I went in and got checked they are having me do a 24 hr urine test to check for pre eclampscia ...I started it yesterday at about 1 pm and will be done today at 1 pm Randy and I had a scedule last night we used the walkie talkies so when I filled my pee bucket on my many trips to the bathroom I would walkie talkie him and he would get my pee jug from the fridge and take care of filling it and rinsing my pee bucket so I could just go back to bed each time LOL....It was nice to not have to do it all myself and since he is up till 3 am anyways it was perfect...

Randys mom thinks she has babys name figured out I don't know if eveyone knows that you can make the babys name out of the letters in Randy and my first names ...We haven't told any of our family his name and just gave them the longest babyshower game ever of trying to figure it out on their own .....Anyways Randys mom thinks she has it but is keeping it to herself till he is born she is going to put her answer in a envolope to open on when he is born.......Personally I think she knows it so it will be fun for me to see if I am right too LOL

Emotions WOW sometimes, ok alot of times when I think about this little baby I cry Sometimes I can't even talk about him or I know I will just lose controland bawl for hours........ I am not sure why I guess its just hormones...... I can't believe I am only 23 days away from meeting him face to face and I wonder so much what he is going to look like will it be me, Randy Mindi,Andrew Casey,Wyatt,Tegan,Taylor will it be his Grandmas or his Grandpas or maybe his Uncles.... Its just so exciting ...........

I worked on getting our hospital bags packed this weekend I never did find the perfect going home outfit so we picked out a cute sleeper and bib that I had here..............Me and my friend Joanna (she preggo too Due on the 16th ) are going to wal-mart today and I am hoping they have some new baby boy clothes in stock ........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home