Doctors Appointment Friday 30.2wks preggo
My appointment went good I have gained 1/2 lb in the last 3 weeks for a total of 12 lbs....... I feel like I have gained much more... Doc said a normal weight gain between 20 and 30 weeks is 10 lbs and I have gained 7 so he is not worried at all and my belly is measuring perfect ...So all is well I am also starting to do my kick counts twice a day I didn't expect it was going to be stressful as it kinda is .... I do my counts before I get up in the morning and before I go to sleep at night 10 kicks in a hour thank goodness he gets his in in about the first 20 minutes ..........
My mom and SIL Tanya met us at the appointment to have a visit..... It was really nice !!!! My mom brought a beautiful blanket and sweater/hat set that she made for baby....... I will take some pictures to post soon ...She also brought some little boy clothes very cute .......Thanks Mom.....
My mom and SIL Tanya met us at the appointment to have a visit..... It was really nice !!!! My mom brought a beautiful blanket and sweater/hat set that she made for baby....... I will take some pictures to post soon ...She also brought some little boy clothes very cute .......Thanks Mom.....
Follow us through Our 3 rd pregnancy after losing Our son Wyatt and our identical Twin Daughters Tegan and Taylor in the 2nd Trimester of their pregnancies ...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home