GrowBabyGrow

Image hosting by TinyPic Image hosting by TinyPic Follow us through Our 3 rd pregnancy after losing Our son Wyatt and our identical Twin Daughters Tegan and Taylor in the 2nd Trimester of their pregnancies ...

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Almost the Big 30

The big 30 weeks preggo that is ...........It just doesn't seem real sometimes....We went to town yesterday for my weekly trip out....I love Fridays!!!!!!! Randys weekend starts and we get to go shopping....I bought a little tiny pair of newborn pants for baby and some shoes for me they look like tennis shoes but the don't have a back on them so I can slip them on and off with out having to bend over.... Its getting hard to bend and tie my shoes :-)

We met up with Mindi for lunch she paid......That was nice !!! She had her bottem lip pierced last week and soon as we sat at the table I could see it was looking red swollen and painful.....I asked her how it was feeling she said it was really hurting....We decided after lunch we would drive over to the tattoo paler and get it taken out ..Poor Mindi couldn't even eat her lunch it was so painful... I had her make a appointment to see the doctor just In case she needed antibiotics.. I worry because of her heart problem she has to take antibiotics to go to the dentist But he said he didn't think she needed them but would be on call this weekend and if it got any worse to call and he would call in a prescription...She said it was feeling better just having it out I am going call her this afternoon and see how she's feeling...

I think being out and about all day rocks baby to sleep..He was very quiet all day so soon as we got in the door I popped on the bed to have a listen to his heart with my doppler he sounded fine so I had dinner then woke him up I love feeling him move **Have I mentioned that in any of my previous posts **** LOL

When we were in albertsons a stranger came up and asked me when I was due.... it made me feel so special it was nice .....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home