GrowBabyGrow

Image hosting by TinyPic Image hosting by TinyPic Follow us through Our 3 rd pregnancy after losing Our son Wyatt and our identical Twin Daughters Tegan and Taylor in the 2nd Trimester of their pregnancies ...

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Remanicing the first days of pregnancy

Moving these posts over from my webpage the first few weeks of my pregnancy before I knew about blogs .....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How we found out we were pregnant

Randy had prayed very hard on the way home from work on September 15th /16th That God would send us a sign that everything was going to be ok ..
We got our sign on the 20th

Our first words when we seen the faint lines on September 20th
"OMG do you see a faint line there? "
"Yea I think I do"

How long it sat there we weren't sure .we almost didn't even test that day. I was so sure that I wasn't pregnant yet again.

We have been testing monthly when it was around "that time of the month" always a neg I was starting to get discouraged and made a appointment to see my OB/GYN on September 12th to find out what we needed to do in order to get pregnant besides what we were trying (the old fashion way)He set up an appointment for me to have a HSG on September 30 and Randy to have a S/A done then we would be referred to a fertility doctor.

Ok so the way we have been doing the pregnancy tests with this baby is I would save my first morning urine till Randy got up (he works swing shift) then we would do the tests and watch them together. Or I would get up when he got home from work and we would test.

So September 20th I pee'd in a cup first thing when I got up and stuck it on the counter to wait for Randy.He got up about 11 am and decieded to go take a look at my van it had broke down the previous weekend (not fun we were towed home) so while out there he says I thought you were going to make bran muffins for breakfast and I informed him that I had some pee saved for testing. I let him know I would get the muffins started then when he came in we would just do the test in the kitchen so we could eat

I made the muffins and put them in the oven then is when we did our first dollar tree test set it on the counter on a paper plate with the pee cup and forgot about it till we were halfway through our muffins.I got up and went over to the counter and grabbed the test and me and Randy were looking at it I seen the line right before Randy we weren't sure how much time had passed and thought we better do another and watch the time another faint line showed up OMG so then I was thinking maybe I shouldn't of just left my pee sitting on the counter and we decided I would hold my pee for a few hours and do another one it was another line..

We were pretty sure we were pregnant but wanted reassurance from some name brand tests so when Randy got home from work we tested our little hearts out all turned positive..

Accuclear, Clearblue easy digital, E.P.T. another dollar tree and some other test I got from the internet all +++++++++

OMG we were so happy !!!!!!!!!
So that's how We found out we are pregnant !!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

September 28, 2006
I am 5 weeks pregnant today we have known that I am pregnant for about a week now ..I am feeling pretty good.. I am having a little bit of morning sickness, but not much, I never get it too bad ...I went in and had my blood tested on Friday the 23rd to see what my progesterone level is I had a tiny bit of spotting and it scared me (I always seem to have a little bit of spotting when I am pregnant) they called yesterday and said it was well over 20 and that is very good she said anything over 10 is normal so 20 is great...

Me and Randy are very excited for this baby it's scary at the same time but we have decided that we don't want to live in fear for the whole pregnancy I didn't really enjoy my pregnancy with Tegan and Taylor Like I wish I would of I spent way to much time worrying about the what ifs when I should of just been concentrating on how wonderful it was to be pregnant again...I loved being pregnant with my girls... I was just always so worried..I want this pregnancy to be more like I was with Wyatt on cloud nine with just the normal pregnancy worries..I know it won't be the same but I also know worrying every minute will not change anything.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ts September 30th
My first appointment is this morning at 11 am its just a getting to know you paper work appointment....... Like they don't already know me ...yesterday I was starting to get a little worried that I wasn't having any morning sickness..Well that worry went away when Randy came home from work and started eating some nuts OMG I was sick insantly my heart just lept for joy then I told Randy no more nuts unless he wanted to take them out to the car to eat LOL........Today is the day I was supposed to get my HSG I am so so so happy that its my prenatal appointment instead .....Will post how it went when I get home later

My appointment went good it was just a paperwork get to know you appointment (but They already know me lol) The person that did my intake appointment didn't though so I had to go over all the stuff about the babies with her.....and let her know that I didn't want to get the run around when I call "when I want a appointment I want the appointment not the triauge nurse " I just came out and said "I don't want to be the one sounding like a bitch when I call, so these girls need to know my story" so she is going to talk to the docs and big wigs about it and my doctors nurse said to just ask for her when I call and she will take care of things for me and make sure I don't get the run around....... so it sounds like it all is going to be good ....

My appointment with my OB and my first U/S is on October 31st

Seems like such a long time away if I have any problems
they will see me earlier though and I am going to try and be as normal
as I can for this pregnancy although secretly or maybe not so secretly
I wish I could live in the backseat of my doctors car
so I could for sure see him twice a day ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home