GrowBabyGrow

Image hosting by TinyPic Image hosting by TinyPic Follow us through Our 3 rd pregnancy after losing Our son Wyatt and our identical Twin Daughters Tegan and Taylor in the 2nd Trimester of their pregnancies ...

Friday, May 19, 2006

5 more Days

WOW Only 5 more days till we are holding our little J.Bean in our arms.... It really seems like it has gone by fast now ...I am feeling good still not sleeping good at night I am up every hour to pee and turning over is getting harder and harder to do every night ...I am so ready to be up with my baby boy instead of just to use the bathroom or figure out the best way to turn over .....

We had a NST on Wedsnesday and out BPP on thursday we usuall get them together but my doctor was called out on a delivery..

Heres a picture of me and Randy during the NST

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

and heres me before laying down on the table I am 38 weeks pregnant

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

At the BPP yesterday (its a ultrasound ) Babys weight is estimated to be 8lb 9oz and it can be off a lb either way. we will find out wednesday......

Our hospital bags are packed and ready to go and the day is still set for May 24th at noon I will be in the hospital till saturday and will try to get pictures posted of our little guy soon as I can when we get home ...........

Not sure if this is my last post till baby or not... Take care and I will update you soon as I can..............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home