Rylan James is his name and he is perfect We are in Love !!!!
Rylan James
Born may 24th 2006
9lbs 4 oz
19 inches long
PERFECTION We are so in LOVE with this little guy !!!!!!
Heres some pictures
Arriving at the hospital

Rylan makes his appearance

Rylan wants to go back

A happy family

I will be updating with the whole birth story soon......Right now I am just enjoying every minute I can with this little guy .........
Born may 24th 2006
9lbs 4 oz
19 inches long
PERFECTION We are so in LOVE with this little guy !!!!!!
Heres some pictures
Arriving at the hospital

Rylan makes his appearance

Rylan wants to go back

A happy family

I will be updating with the whole birth story soon......Right now I am just enjoying every minute I can with this little guy .........
Follow us through Our 3 rd pregnancy after losing Our son Wyatt and our identical Twin Daughters Tegan and Taylor in the 2nd Trimester of their pregnancies ...
1 Comments:
At 8:31 PM,
Anonymous said…
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for the update!!
What a beautiful baby and what a beautiful family!!
God is so good!!
Yes, enjoy every minute.
Lots of love and hugs,
Margo and family
Post a Comment
<< Home